Friday, January 8, 2016

Hapus

Done with Kak Ijat.

Just nak bgtau.. So far, no one can handle me like you do.. 

Man.. with all the nak bunuh diri.. merungut pasal phd.. merungut pasal penat... 

Other people... it's not that I don't appreciate em, it just.. they don't understand me well..

Thank you for blocking...

Thank you for unblocking..

I appreciate both actions.

Kalau kau tak block, aku takkan bersyukur dengan apa yang ada.. takkan menghargai keluarga, kawan-kawan, dan kenalan.. especially kau...

Thanks a lot.. u r obviously a person with a big heart.

You will be extremely successful in whatever that you choose to do in life

My doa will always be with you... 

Insha Allah bukan sekadar doa.. or sekadar menghadiahkan Al-fatihah setiap kali lepas solat... 

Later, aku akan usahakan perkara yang terpaling luar biasa... untuk orang yang luar biasa macam kau.

You did something really good, You SAVED me.. Saved me from me.

I know.. all these sound really me.. yeah me and my rhetoric.. 

Time will tell, I'll show substance.. 

ALHAMDULILLAH

May Allah Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment