Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bitter

Lately I've learned so many things about life... be it from my own experience or from surroundings...

I've been tryin extremely hard to stay positive and be as nicest as possible not only to people around me but also to cats.. dogs.. plants.. my car.. my mom's car..

Tapi.. I don't understand certain people who just love to be bitter.. grudgy.. is it fun to be that way?

Would being bitter help you to feel good about yourself? Is being bitter making you at least a penny rich?

Pelik....

Preaching about options in life.. tapi it is so ironic when you choose to be bitter.. grudgy.. grumpy.. every second.. every minute...

When I wake up in a morning I always choose to be happy.. and I am trying hard to make sure people around also be happy with me.. tapi to my frustration I keep on receiving bitter treatment from surroundings.. it is heartbroken when the bitterness dtg from people that you love.. from people that you care.. from people who claimed care about you....

Frustration management is the answer I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment